There is a superhero inside every common man. Perhaps, there are very few characters in the cartoon world who can manifest this emotion in the way spider did. Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, has lived with us for the last four decades. He still occupies a special place in the hearts of the youths, youngsters and young children. Even parents love revisiting their childhood. So, while shopping dresses for their bundles of joy, Spiderman themed dresses remain a favorite among them.
Spider-Man and Your Collection
If you have targeted young children for your clothing wholesaler business, then you cannot skip adding some cartoon themed clothes in your collection. There are some advantages of adding popular characters like Spiderman in your collection. Such as:
- They are versatile wear. A clothing set like these would go well in a cartoon themed party, in the go-as-you-like and similar occasions that the school conducts off and on. Having a multi-purpose dress set like this can undoubtedly help in cost-cutting.
- The dresses are undoubtedly fun to wear and vibrant to look at. This once again assures your value for money.
- Classic choices like these never go out of fashion.
Shopping for Your Customers
When it comes to selecting dresses for your clothing business, you have to take note of certain things:
- Make sure to choose various merchandise that pertains to the world of Spiderman. For example, look for bags, shoes, and glasses that go well with a spidey suit.
- Shop for Spiderman tees, sweatshirts, and jumpsuits, as well.
- Make sure that you collect dresses to cater to different sizes and different age groups. You are likely to meet customers who want identical dresses for both of their children, or father-son twinning.
- Understand that just because you are sticking to a classic choice, it needs not to be boring. Several wholesalers are offering interesting products for a great price.
- Moreover, the trade shows, as well as social platforms like Pinterest and Instagram, can introduce you to fantastic suit ideas. They can make a difference in your collection.
- Also, there are many more cartoon characters like Ben 10, Beyblades, Aladdin, Mr. Bean, and even Mickey mouse. They are no less popular than Spiderman, so your customers might want to check some of them, as well.
The bottom line is that your collection needs to be as varied as they can be.
Finding a Wholesaler
There are a number of wholesalers accepting orders from independent distributors. If you are starting from the very first time, then:
- You might want to check the internet for some references.
- Meet some manufacturers personally to check samples
- Place your order in different sizes
- You can also contact some new designers in trade shows, and the like to look for some innovative designs.
There is no end to your creativity. Children love wearing designer wears as much as grown-ups do. Hence, the more varied your wardrobe is, the more successful your business is going to be.